As part of our mission to prevent traumatic brain injury, PNG provides educational material and links to other resources. This page will be constantly updated as we produce more materials and as we find more materials from our peers.
Disclaimer: We are not a clinical organization, and we do not provide healthcare advice. The material listed on this page and elsewhere on the PNG site is not intended to substitute for the care of your physician. Use of this material is done at your own risk, and no claim is made concerning the clinical appropriateness of this information. The material is for educational purposes only.
- Boston University Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy
- AFNI - A NIH-funded program for processing images from functional MRI experiments
- College of Health and Human Sciences
- Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineeering
- School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Department of Health and Kinesiology
- Department of Basic Medical Sciences