- Medical Imaging to Recharacterize Concussion for Improved Diagnosis in Asymptomatic Athletes - April 19, 2016
- Research reveals footballers are still heading for serious trouble - November 1, 2015
- High School Football Player's Family Sues School District - October 15, 2015
- Why We Need Hit Counts in Football - October 12, 2015
- Brain trauma widespread among high school football players, researchers say - October 7, 2015
No upcoming events.
Purdue Neurotrauma Group Mission
Our mission is to identify the mechanisms that lead to traumatic brain injury (TBI) in athletes, soldiers, and victims of blunt force impacts, and to develop early detection methods, protective systems, and directed therapies to provide the fastest recovery possible.