- Are you looking for a fun, unique team building event for your staff?
- Are you looking for a way to get to know your organization and bond as a group?
- How about gathering friends around a fun, creative meal?
Renting out the Demonstration Kitchen is a great way to do just that! Cook a meal together, split into teams and have a bake-off, or even recreate your favorite cooking show!
What should I know before I book?
- Participants must bring their own food
- 15 participant max
- 4 hour rental time slot: $160 @ $40 per hour
- Rental includes use of the Demonstration Kitchen & Wellness Conference Room
How does this promote team building?
- By assigning teams ahead of time, supervisors can group together individuals who don’t usually work together. This gives coworkers an opportunity to get to know each other.
- Each team must use problem solving skills and work together when they are (Surprise!) reassigned a new course to cook without using a recipe.
- Each team must work together to choose recipe(s) that will be feasible in the time frame and budget they have been given.
The Demonstration Kitchen is available to reserve for students, faculty, and staff. Rental prices are $40 per hour and 2-3 hour time slots are recommended.
A ServSafe certified staff member is required to assist groups in the Demonstration Kitchen and ensure proper food handling protocols are followed.
Cost: $40/hour (includes facility rental and staffing). Open to Purdue Affiliates only.
To make a reservation, fill out our Kitchen Request Form located below. For more information, please call 765.496.1788, or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please request your reservation at least two weeks in advance.