Registration & Policies
Due to the program reaching maximum capacity, the Personal Training program is only accepting registrations for Body Compositions, Fitness Assessments, and JumpStart packages at this time. Please visit our Services & Rates page for detailed descriptions of these services. The program will reopen for Individual, Buddy, and Small Group Training registrations between March 6th - March 24th.
Personal Training Registration
Please complete a new client registration packet at the Member Services desk in the CoRec. You will be contacted within 2 business days after submitting your registration packet to learn more about the status of your trainer.
Personal Training Policies
- All packages expire at the completion of the next semester after they were purchased; Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- The first session for one-on-one training and buddy training will be dedicated to a full fitness assessment and goal-setting discussion.
- Personal Trainers must be given 24-hour notice for cancellations. Notice should be in the form of a phone call or an e-mail to the Personal Trainer. If less notice is given, the session will be forfeited.
- Personal trainers are expected to wait up to 15 minutes after the scheduled start time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, please call the personal trainer. All sessions will end 60 minutes after the originally scheduled start time.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to notify their trainer of any change in health status.
- Eat a light snack or meal and drink plenty of water before training sessions to prevent fatigue.
- Wear appropriate athletic attire and shoes and bring a water bottle with you.
- If you are unable to complete a session to due to lack of preparation, the remainder of the session will be forfeited.
- Communication between Personal Trainers and clients should be via e-mail.
- The Personal Trainer-client relationship is strictly professional. If a client breaches any professional boundaries with their trainer, the session will discontinue immediately. Depending on the severity of the situation, all remaining sessions with the trainer may be forfeited without a refund.