When you move more, you achieve more. And when you work for Recreation & Wellness, you achieve more than just the satisfaction of having a job; you get to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment! As one of the largest student employers at Purdue, Recreation & Wellness has a lot of offer you, both as a student and as a potential staff member.
Recreation & Wellness Hiring Process
All positions that are currently accepting applications are located at purdue.edu/studentemployment.
Students can view and apply for positions at purdue.edu/studentemployment. Search under the Building Location – CoRec to find all positions currently accepting applications.
Typically there are two very active hiring periods for entry level positions:
- October 1–31: Applications accepted for positions beginning in Spring Semester
- March 1–31: Applications accepted for positions beginning in Summer or Fall Semester
Candidates who meet the required qualifications for specialized positions that are not posted on purdue.edu/studentemployment are encouraged to submit a statement of interest to the hiring manager. Specialized positions include:
- Cooking Instructor, Assistant Director, Nutrition Education Programs
- Group Fitness Instructor, Assistant Director, Group Fitness & Instructional Programs
- Massage Therapist, Senior Assistant Director, Wellness Programs
- Personal Trainer, Assistant Director, Strength & Conditioning
- Swim Instructor, Assistant Director, Aquatics Education & Programs