- Mysha Clarke, an PhD candidate from the Human Dimensions Lab, along with Jenny Dunn, a PhD student from Michigan State University were winners of the 2017 Society of American Foresters National Convention Diversity Scholarship, and had the honor of meeting USDA Forest Service Chief Tony Tooke at the Diversity Breakfast with the Chief! Congratulations, Mysha!
- Becca Nixon, an PhD student from the Human Dimensions Lab, received the 2017 Andrews Environmental Travel Grant. Congratulations, Becca!
- Jake Hawes, an MS student from the Human Dimensions Lab, received the 2017 Andrews Environmental Travel Grant. Congratulations, Jake!
- Jake Hawes, an MS student from the Human Dimensions Lab, received the 2017 Purdue Climate Change Research Center graduate student travel grant. Congratulations, Jake!
- Conservation and development groups have much to learn from each other (October 16, 2017; Purdue University)
- Mysha Clarke and Keri Iles, graduate students from the Human Dimensions Lab were part of the 2017 Quiz Bowl Winning Team at the International Symposium on Society and Resource Management (ISSRM) in Umeå, Sweden, along with Anne Junod (Ohio State University), and Joshua Fergen (Ohio State University). Congratulations, Mysha and Keri!
- Carbon Sequestration (Utah State University Extension Sustainability YouTube video)
- Enterprise: Scientists, researchers talk climate at Logan conference (April 28, 2013; The Herald Journal)
- USU professor invited to Washington, D.C., for Climate Science Day (February 27, 2012; The Herald Journal)
- March on Washington: USU Researcher Brings Message on Climate Change (February 16, 2012; Utah State Today – University News)