Jump to other news and events
Purdue signature

Use of Vehicles for University Business

  • View the Use of Vehicles for University Business Policy HERE 
  • View the Procedures for Driver Approval, Vehicle Assignment, and Liability Coverage HERE
  • View the Rules for Operating Vehicles HERE

Approved Driver Database

  • View/Search for Approved Drivers and/or Approved Van Drivers HERE      
    • Log-in with Purdue email and career account password.


  • WEX 24/7 Roadside Assistance Number for University Vehicles is 866-329-347.

    • This WEX number is intended for emergency assistance, such as: putting spare tire on, jump start, towing to nearest dealer/shop, etc.

    • Customer should also contact the Transportation Rental Office at (765) 494-2114, which will be routed to shop staff as needed. 

    • If after hours assistance is needed, they should call PUPD at (765) 494-8221 and they will contact shop staff.

  • University Vehicle Insurance ID Cards
  • Rental Vehicle Insurance Card
  • Big 10 Contract ID Info for Enterprise Rental Vehicles
    • (You should use the Firefox browser and log-in with "boilerad\youralias" & Purdue password to enter the site.  If you are using Firefox on a Mac, you will need to log-in with "youralias@boilerad.purdue.edu" and your Purdue password.) 
  • FAQ’s-Frequently Asked Questions about the policy
  • MVR State Fees
  • MVR Grading Grid/Minimum Driver Qualifications for Employees
  • MVR Grading Grid/Minimum Driver Qualifications for Students and Volunteers
  • Van Training Program   (After sign on, click on Other/Miscellaneous & then select Purdue Passenger Van Training)
    • After you log-in, you will receive an e-mail with the link to view the video and take the exam.
    • You must complete the exam at 100%; multiple attempts are allowed. 
  • Golf Cart Training   (After sign on, scroll until you see the Golf Cart Safety / Annual Certification)

Forms for Driver Authorization Requests

     Employee Only Requests

    • Employee Only Request For Driver Authorization RM01E
    • PNW Employee Only Request For Driver Authorization RM01E-PNW
    • PRF Employee Only Request for Driver Authorization RM01E-PRF
      • If you are a student in any capacity, please use one of the below forms. 

     Individual Departmental Requests

    • Ag & Bio Eng Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01ABE
    • Band & Orchestra Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01BAND
    • Industrial Engineering Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01Ind-Eng
    • Purdue Musical Organization Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01PMO
    • RecWell Student Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01REC-WELL
    • Residential Halls for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01RES

     All Other Departmental Requests

    • Departmental Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer/Temp. Employee RM01D

     Student Organization Requests

    • Student Org Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01S

     All Other Driver Release Forms

          * The below forms are in addition to the driver request form *

     All Other Vehicle Related Forms