Use of Vehicles for University Business
- View the Use of Vehicles for University Business Policy HERE
- View the Procedures for Driver Approval, Vehicle Assignment, and Liability Coverage HERE
- View the Rules for Operating Vehicles HERE
Approved Driver Database
- View/Search for Approved Drivers and/or Approved Van Drivers HERE
Log-in with Purdue email and career account password.
WEX 24/7 Roadside Assistance Number for University Vehicles is 866-329-347.
This WEX number is intended for emergency assistance, such as: putting spare tire on, jump start, towing to nearest dealer/shop, etc.
Customer should also contact the Transportation Rental Office at (765) 494-2114, which will be routed to shop staff as needed.
If after hours assistance is needed, they should call PUPD at (765) 494-8221 and they will contact shop staff.
- University Vehicle Insurance ID Cards
- Rental Vehicle Insurance Card
- Big 10 Contract ID Info for Enterprise Rental Vehicles
- (You should use the Firefox browser and log-in with "boilerad\youralias" & Purdue password to enter the site. If you are using Firefox on a Mac, you will need to log-in with "firstname.lastname@example.org" and your Purdue password.)
- FAQ’s-Frequently Asked Questions about the policy
- MVR State Fees
- MVR Grading Grid/Minimum Driver Qualifications for Employees
- MVR Grading Grid/Minimum Driver Qualifications for Students and Volunteers
- Van Training Program (After sign on, click on Other/Miscellaneous & then select Purdue Passenger Van Training)
- After you log-in, you will receive an e-mail with the link to view the video and take the exam.
- You must complete the exam at 100%; multiple attempts are allowed.
- Golf Cart Training (After sign on, scroll until you see the Golf Cart Safety / Annual Certification)
Forms for Driver Authorization Requests
Employee Only Requests
Individual Departmental Requests
- Ag & Bio Eng Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01ABE
- Band & Orchestra Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01BAND
- Industrial Engineering Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01Ind-Eng
- Purdue Musical Organization Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01PMO
- RecWell Student Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01REC-WELL
- Residential Halls for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01RES
All Other Departmental Requests
- Departmental Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer/Temp. Employee RM01D
Student Organization Requests
- Student Org Requests for Driver Authorization-Student/Volunteer RM01S
All Other Driver Release Forms
* The below forms are in addition to the driver request form *
- Release Form-State of New Hampshire (Fill out yellow areas of V & VI only)
- Release Form-State of Washington
- Release Form-State of Alaska
- Release Form-Canada
- Release Form-Nova Scotia
- Release Form-British Colombia
- Release Form-Quebec
- Release Form-Puerto Rico
- Release Form-US Virgin Islands
All Other Vehicle Related Forms
Sample Departmental Vehicle Sign Out Sheet
- In Case of Accident Brochure