Purdue Career Account: FAQ
Please click on a question to see it's answer or expand all
- How do I obtain my Purdue Career Account information?
- How do I get my e-mail account information?
- I can't log on to an ITaP lab PC or Mac. What should I do?
- How do I change the password on my computing accounts?
- How long will my accounts stay active after I graduate or leave the University?
- I can no longer log on to my Sun/Mentor account. What is the problem?
- Will my accounts remain active over the summer?
- When I leave the University, can I forward my @purdue.edu e-mail to another address?
- I forgot my password. What can I do?
- How do I change my Purdue Career Account login?
- I think someone has broken into my account. (My files are missing or changed or there are files there that I did not create.) What should I do?
- How can I have my research account removed?
- Where can I get help with my Purdue career account questions?
- How can I obtain a Research Computing Account?
- How can I obtain an account for my student organization?