The Authorizer Mine Command
I -- The Authorizer Mine Command The mine command requests a report of all information the
authorizer DBM knows about the person whose key is supplied in a field of the command message.
This is a restricted command -- it may be used only by specific pre-authorized PUIDs. (See DBM ACLs.)
The puidnetd.h symbol for the mine command is PUIDNETD_CMD_MINE.
The only key for the mine command is the PUID.
If the specified key is found and the the PUID making the request is permitted, the reply message will contain a positive
acknowledgement (ACK); if not, a negative acknowledgement (NAK).
An ACK will be accompanied by fields containing the information the DBM knows about the PUID.
A NAK may be accompanied by these fields. The field symbols come from puidnetd.h.
- e -- an error code (PUIDNETD_DATA_ERRC); it accompanies a NAK reply.
- M -- a message (PUIDNETD_DATA_MSG); it accompanies a NAK reply.
The authorizer DBM returns the following field indentifiers and their values in response to a properly authorized mine command. (Symbols come from puidnetd.h.)
- a -- the PUID's alias (PUIDNETD_DATA_AKA)
- c -- the creator's PUID (PUIDNETD_DATA_CRID)
E -- authorization characteristics (PUIDNETD_DATA_AUTHZ_CH) (See
Characteristics Field Value.)
- i -- the PUID's attributes bit value as a hexadecimal integer (PUIDNETD_DATA_ATTR)
- N -- the PUID's common name (PUIDNETD_DATA_CNM)
- p -- the PUID (PUIDNETD_DATA_PUID)
- u -- the PUID of the last updated (modifier) (PUIDNETD_DATA_UPUID)
U -- the last update (modification) time (PUIDNETD_DATA_UTM) (See
- > -- the creation time (PUIDNETD_DATA_CRTM) (See DBM Times.)
Here's an example for PUID 26
Reply, shown on multiple lines for the sake of readability:
a -- is the positive acknowledgement (ACK)
p26 -- 26 is the PUID.
aaka -- aka is the alias.
E<...> -- <...> are the PUID's characteristics (See Characteristics Field Value.)
s445556666 -- 44555656666 is the Student ID (SID).
Nname -- name is the common name.
c18 -- 18 is the creator's PUID.
>983452206.130 -- 983452206.130 is the creation time. (See DBM Times.)
u34 -- 34 is the last updater's (modifier's) PUID.
U983454188.2499 -- 983454188.2499 is the last update (modification) time. (See DBM Times.)
i0 -- is a bit mask in hexadecimal of the the PUID's attributes.