Executive Policy Review Group (EPRG)
This executive committee was formed in order to provide institutional review, approval or recommendation of approval of Purdue University system-wide policies. All new or revised system-wide policies must be approved by this committee before going into effect. In addition, all campus-specific policies are shared for information purposes with the EPRG prior to promulgation.
Members of the EPRG are appointed by the president and include:
- Vice president for ethics and compliance (committee chair)
- Chancellor of each regional campus
- Executive vice president for academic affairs and provost
- Executive vice president for business and finance and treasurer
- Vice president for human resources
- Chair of the University Senate
Meetings of the EPRG typically occur on a monthly basis or as needed.