- Fall 2016 Candidate Brochure
- Key Dates
- September 30 - "Graduating" link available in myPurdue at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- October 26 - Last day for degree-only registrations.
- October 31 - Last day to order cap and gown without late fee.
- November 28 - Last day to order commencement tickets and last day to indicate participation in myPurdue.
- Please click the link below to watch the December commencement ceremonies live:
- December 2016 - both divisions (Link will not go live until the day of the ceremonies.)
- The link to the video archive for August 2016 commencement ceremony is as follows:
- August 2016 Video
- The link to the video archive for previous commencements is as follows:
- Video Archive
Congratulations on your achievements
We know you've worked hard during your time here at Purdue. Now that graduation is approaching, we want to make the commencement experience as easy as possible. That's why we've put together information and resources you’ll need for commencement. If you still have questions — contact us and we'll be happy to help you.
Alumni Association Events for Candidates
Senior Send Off
Register and attend Senior Send Off on Wednesday, November 30 from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. in the Armory. Get a free lunch from Subway, pictures with Purdue Pete and the World’s Biggest Drum, and go home with your official Purdue Alumni pint glass. Plus, there will be prizes to win and businesses and campus offices will be available to speak with you and give out some cool swag.
Enjoy a nice breakfast provided by your Purdue Alumni Association on Sunday, December 18, Commencement Day. Those participating in the morning session are encouraged to attend in the afternoon. Those participating in the afternoon session can attend in the morning. There is a cost to the breakfast. For more information and to register, visit the Commencement Brunch page.
For a list of all currently scheduled receptions, click here.