"Basic Pneumatic Schematics and Circuit Design" provides an overview of different common pneumatic schematic symbols, including air treatment symbols; pressure, flow, and direction valve symbols; and actuator symbols. Further, the class describes an overview of the design principles of a pneumatic circuit and the placement of components within a pneumatic schematic. Without pneumatic circuit design and schematic symbols, designers would not be able to communicate to an engineer the necessary component placement in order to achieve the work for a particular job. After taking “Basic Pneumatic Schematics and Circuit Design” users will understand basic design principles in a pneumatic circuit schematic and be able to recognize the symbols of basic circuit components.
- Describe basic pneumatic circuit design
- Describe basic pneumatic schematics
- Identify different line symbols
- Identify various fitting symbols
- Identify prime mover and compressor symbols
- Identify the symbol for an air receiver
- Identify various air treatment symbols
- Identify the symbols for pressure control valves
- Identify the symbols for directional control valves
- Identify the symbols for flow control valves
- Identify the symbol for a rotary actuator
- Identify linear actuator symbols
- Describe circuits used to lock or sequence actuators
- Describe speed control circuits
- Describe a remote operation circuit
- Describe how to control single-acting cylinders and double-acting cylinders.
- Recommended for mechanical/electrical/plumbing maintenance technicians.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code