"Introduction to Fluid Conductors" provides a comprehensive overview of conductors in a fluid system, outlining the potential impact that each conductor has on a specific system. The unique types of conductors have a profound influence on the effectiveness of a fluid system. In general, every conductor offers a tradeoff between flexibility and strength. A fluid conductor must be matched according to the specific needs of a particular system. Without proper fluid conductor selection, leakage and a lack of system inefficiency may occur. Inefficiency will slow production and add excess waste and cost to the process. After taking this class, users will be able to better identify the types of fluid conductors and their specific advantages and disadvantages within a fluid system.
- Describe fluids conductors
- Describe pipe
- Describe hose
- Describe tube
- Describe manifolds
- Describe the types of manifolds
- Identify the ways conductor size is measured
- Describe wall thickness
- Describe minimum bend radius
- Define the types of pressure ratings
- Describe flow rating
- Describe the types of leakage
- Describe common issues that lead to failure in fluid systems.
- Recommended for mechanical/electrical/plumbing maintenance technicians.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code