The Stamping Die Certificate Program is an intensive and comprehensive training and recognition program designed to develop the knowledge skill set relating to your work specialty: stamping dies. Earning a stamping die certificate is not easy. First, participants sit for a pre-exam to pinpoint challenge areas. Then use the next three days of intensive stamping die training to address these challenge areas. On the last day, take a voluntary 50 question final exam that, when passed, qualifies you to receive your SME Stamping Die Certificate.
- Various nuances of sheet metal
- Press types and mechanical limitations
- Cutting and methods to increase punch life and establish correct cutting clearance
- All facets of progressive and draw die
- Sequencing methods, model aids and forming simulation for die development
- CNC, assembly, tryout, and troubleshooting for the manufacturing process
- Cost estimating of stamping dies.
- This program is designed for any manager, manufacturing and process engineer, tool and die designer, tool and die engineer and technician, estimator, tool and die room supervisor.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor, Leadership
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code