This program provides a basic overview of the metal formability process with an in-depth look at techniques and practices that are sure to enhance your operations.
- Identify the differences between feasibility, manufacturability, and capability
- Read and interpret Formability plots from FEA applications
- Read and interpret Forming Limit Diagrams
- Effectively record and report on stamping formability
- Determine potential corrective actions to address formability issues
- Apply a formability analysis systems that addresses product design through tooling launch.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
Tooling U - SME
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor, Leadership
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code