The class describes the major types of strippers and springs used in die sets, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- Explain the role of the stripper system
- Identify the major categories of strippers
- Identify the common floating stripper components
- Identify the common types of stripper springs
- Describe the characteristics of mechanical springs
- Explain how mechanical springs are classified
- Describe common assembly methods for mechanical springs
- Describe the characteristics of nitrogen springs
- Compare the advantages of mechanical and nitrogen springs
- Explain how die complexity affects the design of the stripper.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code