This class describes general safety practices that all people in the shop must observe during a press operation. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Explain the importance of stamping press safety
- Describe proper press operator attire
- Explain the importance of eye protection
- Explain the importance of ear protection
- List common press safeguarding devices
- Describe common personal safeguarding devices
- Describe common handling tools
- List the basic press controls
- Describe the lockout procedure
- Explain how to inspect the press before operation
- Explain how to inspect the press work area before press operation.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code