This class describes how to operate a press brake and also covers the different modes of operation and controls used when operating a press brake.
- Describe the duties of the press brake operator
- Describe the basic controls and components of the press brake
- Describe the control panel and operating station
- Identify controls for cycling the press brake
- Describe the preparation process for operating the press brake
- Describe how to start the press brake once preparation is completed
- Describe the bending concerns of the operator
- Describe the general operation of the CNC press brake
- Describe the safety concerns of running a press brake
- Describe the various safety controls on the press brake
- Describe the importance of maintaining product quality.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code