This class identifies the major components of the press brake and describes the most common press brake designs. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Describe the press brake
- Describe the structure of the press
- Describe common press components
- Describe common press characteristics
- List basic press brake modes and controls
- Describe the mechanical press brake
- Describe the hydraulic press brake
- Describe the hydro-mechanical press brake
- Describe the leaf press brake
- Describe press brake dies
- Describe die parameters
- Describe common press brake measuring instruments.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code