This class describes the submerged arc welding process as well as its advantages and limitations.
- Describe SAW
- Describe the limitations of SAW
- Describe the advantages of SAW
- Describe the SAW process
- Define SAW modes
- Identify SAW equipment and components
- Describe SAW consumables
- Describe SAW flux
- Describe inverter technology for SAW
- Explain SAW startup and installation
- Describe SAW safety considerations
- Describe common SAW applications.
- Recommended for manufacturing personnel, including engineers, technicians and managers, particularly handling welding operations.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code