This class describes the basic concepts of oxyfuel welding, including what equipment and gases are needed to weld. Also, it describes the various other processes that an oxyfuel torch may be used for.
- Define oxyfuel welding
- Describe the types of metals used for welding
- Describe the gases used in oxyfuel welding
- Describe oxyfuel gas cylinders
- Label the parts of an oxyfuel torch
- Distinguish between the types of oxyfuel torches
- Describe welding torch tips
- Describe filler metals
- Identify the types of welds
- Describe cutting with an oxyfuel torch
- Describe other uses for a torch
- Describe the advantages of oxyfuel welding.
- Recommended for manufacturing personnel, including engineers, technicians and managers, particularly handling welding operations.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code