“Abrasive Finishing Processes” provides a comprehensive overview of the various ways abrasives are used to deburr and improve the surface finish of manufactured parts. Abrasive finishing processes use bonded, coated, or loose abrasives to eliminate imperfections and smooth surface finish. Common abrasive processes used for finishing include grinding, honing, lapping, blasting, mass finishing, and more. Finishing processes are extremely important because they increase precision, improve performance, and ensure that parts meet specifications. After taking this class, users will have a better understanding of the different abrasive processes used for finishing as well as their advantages and applications. This knowledge helps prepare users to select and perform finishing processes for various applications.
- Describe finishing
- Describe abrasive finishing
- Describe surface finish
- Describe deburring
- Distinguish between the different types of abrasives
- Describe grinding
- Describe honing
- Describe superfinishing
- Describe polishing
- Describe lapping
- Describe abrasive blasting
- Describe Mass Finishing Describe abrasive flow machining
- Describe magnetic abrasive finishing
- Describe buffing.
- Recommended for personnel working on the assembly line of a plant handling finishing operations.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code