This class describes the common methods used to balance, true, and dress a standard grinding wheel.
- Name the steps required for grinding wheel preparation
- Indicate the spots on the wheel that may be tapped during a ring test
- Identify common grinding wheel mounting components
- Explain the importance of wheel balancing
- Identify proper wheel balance
- Describe how grinding wheel manufacturers ensure that grinding wheels remain balanced
- Describe various balancing methods
- Distinguish between truing and dressing
- Name the tool that is most frequently used to true a wheel
- Identify the correct positioning of a diamond dresser during truing
- Describe the main purpose of wheel dressing
- Understand how dressing and truing can be performed simultaneously
- Name the two types of dressing tools
- Distinguish between the advantages of stationary and rotary dressers
- Describe proper methods for maintaining accuracy during the truing process.
- Recommended for manufacturing personnel handling surface/cylindrical/centreless grinding equipment etc.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code