This class describes essential skills for proper hand soldering and also explains how to inspect a finished joint and rework or repair a bad joint. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Describe hand soldering
- Describe the role of the soldering technician
- List the basic steps of hand soldering
- List different joint types
- Explain how to choose a solder
- Explain how to choose a flux
- Explain how to choose a soldering iron
- Explain how to choose a soldering iron tip
- Explain how to prepare your soldering work area
- Explain how to clean soldering materials
- Explain the importance of tinning a soldering iron tip
- Explain how to tin a soldering iron
- Explain how to solder a joint
- Explain how to solder a Western Union joint
- Differentiate between a good joint and a bad joint
- Explain how to desolder and resolder a joint
- Explain how to clean up after soldering.
- Recommended for all personnel working on the assembly line of a plant, particulary handling electronic products.
New Applicants, Operations teams, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code