There are many types of fasteners, so appropriate selection is important to ensure proper assembly. Fastener selection requires the consideration of various fastener characteristics including head style, driving recess, point style, size, material, strength grades, and identification markings. After taking this class, users will be able to identify threaded fasteners, their basic characteristics, and their identification markings, for safe and secure assembly.
- Explain the importance of fastener selection
- Describe common fastener head styles
- Describe common types of driving recesses
- Describe common point styles
- Describe fastener diameters and sizes
- Describe common fastener materials
- Describe common fastener standards
- Describe strength grade systems
- Describe identification markings
- Explain nut characteristics and selection
- Explain washer characteristics and selection.
- Recommended for personnel working on the assembly line of a plant.
New Applicants, Operations teams, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code