This class covers the basics of troubleshooting coating processes including descriptions of various tools used in the troubleshooting process, including Pareto charts, check sheets, and fishbone diagrams.
- Describe troubleshooting
- List the basic steps of the troubleshooting process
- Distinguish between a deviation and a problem
- Explain the different methods for detecting coating defects
- Explain how to properly define a coating defect
- Describe the complications involved in naming a defect
- Distinguish between the types of data gathered when troubleshooting
- Describe check sheets
- Explain the steps in finding a cause of a defect
- Describe fishbone diagrams
- Describe Pareto charts
- Describe how to form a hypothesis
- Explain the process for testing hypotheses
- Describe the importance of documenting results.
- Recommended for manufacturing personnel & supervisors handling the finishing & coating operations of a product.
New Applicants, Operations teams, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code