This class covers the common types of coating defects, as well as their related causes and prevention techniques.
- Describe the importance of defect prevention
- Describe best practices for ensuring coating quality and preventing defects
- Describe the most common types of coating defects
- Identify the main causes of coating defects
- Describe contamination
- Describe blisters
- Identify the common causes of blisters
- Identify the common causes of solvent pops
- Distinguish between bubbles and pinholes
- Identify the common causes of bubbles and pinholes
- Describe fisheyes
- Describe mottle
- Identify the common causes of orange peel
- Describe runs
- Identify the causes of color variation between parts.
- Recommended for manufacturing personnel & supervisors handling the finishing & coating operations of a product.
New Applicants, Operations teams, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code