This class covers the processes used to apply coatings to a variety of surfaces. This class includes descriptions of manual coating, automated coating, electroplating, and powder coating.
- Describe the steps of coating application
- Describe brush coating application
- Describe manual roller coating application
- Describe coil coating
- Describe curtain coating
- Describe flow coating
- Describe spray processes
- Explain conventional methods of substrate immersion
- Describe electrocoating
- Explain the electrocoating process
- Distinguish between anodic and cathodic electrocoating
- Describe the pros and cons of electrocoating
- Describe the basic principles of autodeposition
- Describe electrostatic spraying for thermoset powder coatings
- Distinguish between various thermoplastic powder coating methods.
- Recommended for manufacturing personnel & supervisors handling the finishing & coating operations of a product.
New Applicants, Operations teams, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code