Basic types of machine learning include supervised machine learning, unsupervised machine learning, and reinforcement machine learning. Machine learning AI has a growing range of potential uses in various industries, including manufacturing. Manufacturers transitioning to Industry 4.0 should develop a basic understanding of how machine learning applications can benefit a variety of manufacturing processes. After taking this course, users will understand how data is used in algorithms that enable the three types of machine learning and gain insight into how machine learning AI capabilities may benefit their own manufacturing tasks and operations.
- Describe early developments in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Describe the machine learning process
- Distinguish between basic AI programming and machine learning AI
- Distinguish between supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- Describe reinforcement machine learning
- Describe basic regression algorithms
- Describe basic classification algorithms
- Describe basic clustering algorithms
- Describe neural networks and their uses
- Describe how neural networks enable deep learning
- Identify applications for machine learning AI in manufacturing.
- Recommended for new & experienced leaders and managers preparing for the Industry 4.0.
Leadership, Change Leaders
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code