“Data Collection Fundamentals" provides an overview of the basic life cycle, structures, and qualities of common data used in Industry 4.0 where data collection describes the process of collecting and analyzing various types of electronic information. As the collection develops, analytics add value to data and provide a competitive advantage to manufacturers. After taking this class, users will be able to define what data collection is, describe how it functions and is deployed, and identify the different ways that collected data is processed and stored. Additionally, users will better understand the value and importance of the data being collected and appreciate the safety steps needed to protect it from internal and external threats.
- Describe data
- Identify common data types in manufacturing
- Describe the use of a hypothesis in data collection
- Distinguish between quantitative and qualitative data
- Describe sources of data
- Distinguish between the inline and sampling methods
- Identify storage issues
- Describe data analysis
- Describe data collection safety.
- Recommended for new & experienced leaders and managers preparing for the Industry 4.0.
Leadership, Change Leaders, 1st level supervisors
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code