The focus of this course is not on basic SPC tools, but rather on how to use these tools to the best advantage. This course maintains an instructional format with a blend of lectures, workshops, and practice problem sessions. As a result of this course, participants will acquire a good understanding of how to apply or refine SPC efforts.
- Essential Elements of SPC
- On-Line SPC
- Conventional SPC Methods to Monitor Processes
- Basic SPC Charts
- Special Charts
- Initiation of SPC and Related Questions
- Open-ended SPC Issues
- Off-line SPC
- Investigative SPC Methods
- Process Capability Measurement.
- Recommended for manufacturing engineers, production supervisors, quality control managers, inspectors, and manufacturing management.
New Applicants, Operations teams, 1st level supervisors
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code