Participants will learn the purpose and benefits of FMEA, the different types of FMEAs and their focus, QS-9000 FMEA requirements and guidelines, FMEA timing and inputs, and steps required for developing FMEA. This course can be adjusted to focus solely on design or process FMEAs at the client's request.
- Explore key assumptions required for different types of FMEAs
- Study severity, occurrence, and detection ranking interpretation and application
- Consider the differences between requirements, failures, effects, causes, and controls
- Learn how to avoid the common pitfalls
- Understand links between FMEAs and other key documents
- Use step-by-step procedures for completing FMEAs.
- Designed for all levels of design and manufacturing personnel, including first-time practitioners as well as experienced engineering and management personnel. Experienced individuals will attend to refresh their FMEA knowledge, examine advanced strategies, and practice FMEA development with an experienced facilitator.
New Applicants, Operations teams, 1st level supervisors
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code