This class will introduce you to basic machine design concepts, common die assemblies, and inspection devices. You will also learn about current developments in nanotechnology and nanomanufacturing.
- Describe the role of equipment and tool design
- Describe key considerations in machine design
- Describe key considerations in die design
- Identify the components of a die
- Describe common pressworking dies
- Describe forging dies
- Describe die casting and extrusion dies
- Define tolerance and tolerancing methods
- Describe working, inspection, and master gages
- Describe XX, X, Y, and Z gages
- Describe common gages used in manufacturing
- Describe common inspection devices
- Describe nanotechnology and the nanoscale
- Describe nanomaterials and nanomanufacturing.
- Recommended for engineers in R&D working towards design/simulation/testing of products/processes/systems.
New Applicants, 1st level supervisors
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code