This class covers the approaches to process design, particularly concurrent engineering and design for manufacturability. The class also addresses strategies for enhancing and testing manufacturability, and process analysis, modeling, and documentation.
- Describe process design and development
- Describe different approaches to process design
- Describe a tolerance stack
- Describe design for manufacturability
- Describe strategies for enhancing manufacturability
- Describe ways to test manufacturability
- Describe prototyping
- Define types of prototypes
- Describe computer-aided process planning
- Describe simulation
- Describe systems modeling
- Differentiate between common forms of process documentation
- Describe document management.
- Recommended for engineers in R&D working towards design/simulation/testing of manufacturing processes.
New Applicants, 1st level supervisors
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code