This class will familiarize you with injection molding and the design concerns associated with injection molding.
- Describe the injection molding process
- Describe the design steps for injection molding
- Describe the injection molding machine
- Describe the injection molding screw
- Explain gas-assisted injection molding
- Explain structural foam injection molding
- Describe flow rate concerns
- Describe colorant concerns
- Describe the cost factors of injection molding
- List mold materials
- Describe molecular orientation in injection-molded parts
- Compare multi-cavity molds and family molds
- Describe gates
- Describe weld lines
- Distinguish between shrinkage and warpage
- Describe cycle time for injection molding
- Describe ejection methods for injection molding
- Identify possible injection molding errors.
- Recommended for Manufacturing / Material Engineers.
New Applicants, 1st level supervisors
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code