This class describes a variety of situations in which a conflict may occur and offers advice for the best approaches to dealing with those conflicts. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- List the basic steps of conflict resolution
- Distinguish between methods of communication
- Describe how to listen actively
- List the different people with whom a manager is likely to be in conflict
- Describe how to address conflicts with subordinates
- Describe how to address conflicts with former peers
- Describe how to address conflicts with other managers
- Describe the benefits of disagreeing with a supervisor
- Describe how to frame a disagreement with a supervisor
- Describe how to address conflicts with multiple supervisors
- List the factors that should go into order prioritizing
- Describe how to defend your choice of priority
- Explain how to handle customer conflicts.
- Recommended for change agents, supervisors, managers, executives, and others who want to improve their leadership and change management skills.
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code