This class describes key types of communication and common roadblocks to communication, as well as how to use effective communication as a tool to help build teamwork and manage conflict. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Describe communication
- Describe key steps involved in listening
- Describe empathetic listening
- Explain how to clarify a message
- Describe verbal communication
- Describe nonverbal communication
- Describe written communication
- Describe how to prepare for communicating in different settings
- Identify common roadblocks to communication
- Identify steps for successfully running a team
- Describe conflict stimulation
- Identify steps for resolving unhealthy conflict.
- Recommended for new and experienced managers and leaders who want to develop or improve their communication & conflict resolution skills.
Leadership, 1st level supervisor, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code