Marketing is a crucial function in all businesses and organizations, and is becoming increasingly crucial to success in our modern global economy. This course, regardless of your industry background, will teach you core concepts and tools to help you better understand and excel in marketing. Key topics include Market Research and its importance to strategy, brand strategy, pricing, integrated marketing communication, social media strategy, and more.
- Develop a basic customer segmentation system
- Begin to understand the psychology of consumer decision making
- Develop pricing strategies that maximize profitability
- Define appropriate channel systems that go-to-market efforts
- Understand how marketing metrics can benefit your business.
- Recommended for new and experienced business leaders at all levels and marketing professionals.
The University of British Columbia
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 150.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification