This course will sharpen your writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills to help you succeed in the business world. You will learn a range of successful practices and guidelines that have been derived from both research and experience. You will learn strategies for honing your communication style, improving clarity, conciseness and impact. By the end of the course, you will be able to think strategically about all forms of communication, and communicate with diverse audiences.
- Build sound and logical arguments using the best evidence available
- Communicate effectively in a business setting
- Understand how to communicate with diverse audiences
- Create a variety of effective and clearly written supporting business documents to better communicate.
- Recommended for new and experienced business leaders at all levels.
The University of British Columbia
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 150.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification