Whether you are just starting out or looking to fine tune your education, this course introduces basic concepts and frameworks that can be applied across markets, at all levels of business. The course kicks off with core value propositions and moves through a business model framework, competition and macro environmental tools, theories of disruption, basic accounting literacy and concludes with an integrated look at business functions.
- How to break a company down into its main components and activities
- How disruption happens in an industry
- The basics of industry competitive dynamics
- Basic financial statement literacy
- How different business functions work and integrate.
- Recommended for new and experienced business leaders at all levels.
The University of British Columbia
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 150.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification