In this online course, you will learn how great program and project managers use their storytelling skills to create compelling project visions, persuade stakeholders, and design effective risk management strategies.
- Explain the structure and components of stories
- Create a vision and status stories for your project or program using common story structures
- Utilize stories to help you better manage risks on programs and projects
- Use stories to help you in negotiations and managing stakeholders.
- Recommended for incoming and current program managers at all levels.
University of Maryland, College Park & University System of Maryland
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 199.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification