In this program and project management training course, you will learn effective and efficient project management tools to receive and transmit program and project-level information. Program managers and project managers need to ensure that information flows freely and where the information can do the most benefit. This online course will teach you how to build communication networks for your program or project’s success.
- Explain how to build a communication network for a program or project
- Describe different methods to manage the information flow in communication networks
- Create and test feedback methods to ensure that information is being transmitted accurately
- Analyze the information needs of the members in a program or project’s communication network.
- Recommended for incoming and current program managers at all levels.
University of Maryland, College Park & University System of Maryland
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 199.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification