Understanding the different social worlds of your program and its project team members and stakeholders will help you create persuasive communications, have a positive impact, and increase understanding among the project team members and stakeholders. CMM will help you become a master of communication and persuasion.
- Social worlds in the context of programs and projects
- Cultural intelligence and the four steps
- Emotional intelligence and its five components
- How to utilize cultural intelligence and emotional intelligence concepts to increase the effectiveness of your program or project management communication
- How to utilize the CMM tools to diagnose and manage communication problems.
- Recommended for incoming and current program managers at all levels.
University of Maryland, College Park & University System of Maryland
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 199.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification