You will learn about the rhetorical triangle and how to use it to craft persuasive communications. Social media and online collaboration tools require new ways of establishing your presence and generating trust between you and your audience. You will also learn how to create an emotional impact even through text messages and emails.
- Explain the rhetorical triad and its use in persuasion
- Establish a compelling and trustworthy presence (ethos)
- Create spoken and written messages with emotional impact to build understanding
- Develop psychological safety within your project team and with stakeholders.
- Recommended for incoming and current program managers at all levels.
University of Maryland, College Park & University System of Maryland
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 199.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification