Logistics and supply chain structures can be found in virtually any system. In this business and management course you will learn not only what makes leading systems competitive but also how to design, or redesign, your own system.
- Basic economic analysis of systems and their profitability (in a logistics context)
- Basic logistics and supply chain design principles
- Taking a sustainability perspective using the triple bottom line of sustainability model
- A system’s perspective on a whole supply chain including design, sourcing, production, warehousing, distribution and transportation.
- Recommended for all manufacturing personnel and managers handling logistics and operations.
Chalmers Institute of Technology
New applicants, operations teams, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 49.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification