Computer Vision is one of the most exciting fields in Machine Learning, computer science and AI. It has applications in many industries such as self-driving cars, robotics, augmented reality, face detection in law enforcement agencies. In this intro-level course, you will learn about computer vision and its various applications across many industries. As part of this course, you will utilize Python, Watson AI, and OpenCV to process images and interact with image classification models. You will also build, train, and test your own custom image classifiers. This is a hands-on course and involves several labs and exercises. All the labs will be performed in the Cloud and you will be provided access to a Cloud environment completely free of charge.
- Various computer vision applications across many industries
- Imaging processing and formation capabilities powered by AI
- Utilize Python, Watson AI, and OpenCV to process images and interact with image classification models
- Build, train, and test your own custom image classifiers
- Collapse what you'll learn.
- AI skills are imperative for anyone working or entering the technology sector. This course is recommended for anyone wanting to develop a career in AI applications / enhancing their current skill set to grow in this domain.
New applicants, Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 99.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification