Interpersonal communication is one of the most important management skills: everyday we relate with our bosses, collaborators, customers and colleagues. Being a good communicator is synonym to being a good leader. Interpersonal and group communication helps us to create better business environments, and therefore, to have better results.
- Understand the importance of communication in people's lives and thus boost the improvement in our ability to effectively socialize
- Identify the concept of communication to clarify its importance
- Develop communication skills: assertiveness and empathy
- Apply communication skills to performance feedback and achieve organizational objectives.
- Recommended for new and experienced leaders and managers at all levels.
Tecnológico de Monterrey
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 149.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification