In this course, you will examine the various areas of network security including intrusion detection, evidence collection and defense against cyber attacks. You will analyze attack/defend scenarios and determine the effectiveness of particular defense deployments against attacks. This course is a part of the RITx Cybersecurity MicroMasters Program. The issues and facilities available to both the intruder and data network administrator will also be examined to illustrate their effect.
- How to identify when attacks are happening inside networks
- How to collect evidence of network intrusions
- How to test networks and systems for vulnerabilities
- How to prepare for and defend against network attacks.
- Recommended for new and experienced leaders preparing to gear their company towards Industry 4.0 and IT professionals working in the domain of computing security.
Rochester Institute of Technology
New applicants, Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 150.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification