This course is a continuation of the basic concepts, organization, and implementation models taught in the Introduction to Databases course, with an emphasis on the relational model. Applied labs expand on the lectures to provide students with hands-on experience with a relational database management system (DBMS) and structured query language (SQL).
- Develop queries in SQL to aggregate data stored in a database
- Develop queries in SQL that utilize subqueries
- Choose the proper datatype for storing a piece of information in a database
- Develop queries in SQL that utilize built-in functions
- Design a database that is efficient for storing data and provides correct results in queries.
- Recommended for individuals in most Information Technology, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, and Computer Science jobs.
New York Univ.
New applicants,Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 166.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification