This course is an introduction to the basic concepts, organization, and implementation models of databases, with an emphasis on the relational model. Among the topics covered are the development of simple queries that retrieve and mutate the data in a database. Data Manipulation Language (DML) is a subset of SQL that is used by database developers to create, maintain, and query facts in the database. The course utilizes the open-source relational database MySQL
- Use tools to issue queries to a database
- Develop queries in SQL to create data stored in a database
- Develop queries in SQL to read data stored in a database
- Develop queries in SQL to update data stored in a database
- Develop queries in SQL to delete data stored in a database.
- Recommended for individuals in most Information Technology, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, and Computer Science jobs.
New York Univ.
New applicants,Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 166.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification